To provide enterprise level Information Security (IS) Integration Consulting, Information Technology (IT) Project Management, and Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) Technical Support, to Federal, State, Municipal, and Private Business Enterprises in support of their Unified Communications (UC) driven Operational Requirements. When Information Security is imperative, holistic Computer Network System (CNS) design must encompass new technologies while Mitigating Risk to emerging Cyber-Security Threat Exploitation in order to maintain Information Availability, Integrity, and Confidentiality (The AIC Triad).
SDVOSB, DVBE, SB (Micro)
Founded on a core military value-set of selfless service and proven leadership discipline, as a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are dedicated in hiring veterans and their spouses first, fostering a business culture centered around honor, integrity, and professional excellence. Leadership is a Responsibility.
Our economic prosperity compels us to reinvest % 10 percent of net profits into our local community, recognizing that people are our greatest assets. Our leadership commitment is to support the Wounded Warrior Program, educational scholarships, internship programs, and work-study opportunities, for the Widows and Orphans of our fallen Heroes.
IS Integration Consulting
Information Security (IS) Integration Consulting is critical for secure business Computer Network System (CNS) implementation. Whether providing turn-key design builds or network redesigns to maximizing existing infrastructure, our solutions are customized to fit your operational requirements, budgetary constraints, and industry compliance standards.
IT Project Management
Our project management professionals follow the Project Management Institute’s (PMI’s) Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBoK) guide and standards. Our project managers identify business constraints, establish benchmarks and milestones, utilizing backward/forward planning in order to closeout their projects within cost constraints and on schedule.
ITSM Technical Support
Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) reduces runaway overtime and staffing expenses with the Cost Controls of Salaried Professionals billing at pre-authorized hourly rates. Our clients benefit from Subcontractor & Reseller Agreements, receiving Local Small Business Responsiveness coupled with Large Business Resource Depth.
Administrative & Technical Control Measures
IBy conducting a comprehensive Gap Analysis based on ISO/IEC 27002 for private sector business or NIST(SP) 800-53 for defense sector business, our clients holistically implement their Administrative & Technical Control Measures based on industry specific regulatory compliance standards.
Network Access Control Technology Devices
IIPhysical Security is the first step in Information Security integration. Full network integration includes; alarm systems, badge readers, bio-metric readers, digital cameras, cipher locks, and environmental control modules. We build customized solutions to meet your business requirements.
Network Application Software Implementation
IIIOnce the network is established and properly documented, through our strategic partnerships we offer a choice of the top rated network security applications including; anti-malware, anti-spyware, anti-virus, network monitoring tools, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery services.
Network Technology Hardware Implementation
IVFrom Concept to Service, our solutions provide the technical expertise, project management, and vendor/reseller relationships, to provide Information Security integration of smart devices, inventory scanners, workstations, printers, servers, switches, routers, and firewalls.
United States Department Of Commerce Census Bureau
NAICS Category Codes
541330 - Engineering Services
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in applying physical laws and principles of engineering in the design, development, and utilization of machines, materials, instruments, structures, processes, and systems. The assignments undertaken by these establishments may involve any of the following activities: provision of advice, preparation of feasibility studies, preparation of preliminary and final plans and designs, provision of technical services during the construction or installation phase, inspection and evaluation of engineering projects, and related services.
- Pollution abatement design
- Machinery repair and maintenance
- Project management
541511 - Custom Computer Programming Services
541512 - Computer Systems Design Services
- Computer systems integration design consulting services
- Local area network (LAN) computer systems integration design services
- Information management computer systems integration design services
- Office automation computer systems integration design services
541513 - Computer Facilities Management Services
541519 - Other Computer Related Services
541611 - Admin Management and General Management Consulting
- Administrative management consulting services
- Site selection consulting services
- Financial management (except investment advice) consulting services
- Strategic planning consulting services
- General management consulting services
561621 - Security System Services (Except Locksmiths)
United States Department Of Labor
SIC Category Codes
7371 - Computer Programming Services
- Applications software programming, custom
- Computer code authors
- Computer programming services
- Computer programs or systems software development, custom
- Computer software systems analysis and design, custom
- Computer software writers, free-lance
- Programming services, computer custom
- Software programming, custom
7373 - Computer Integrated Systems Design
- Computer-aided design (CAD) systems services
- Computer-aided engineering (CAE) systems services
- Computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) systems services
- Local area network (LAN) systems integrators
- Network systems integration, computer
- Office automation, computer systems integration
- Systems integration, computer
- Turnkey vendors, computer systems
- Value-added resellers, computer systems
7376 - Computer Facilities Management Services
- Computer facilities management services
7379 - Computer Related Services, Not Elsewhere Classified
- Computer consultants
- Data base developers
- Data processing consultants
- Disk and diskette conversion services
- Disk and diskette recertification services
- Requirements analysis, computer hardware
- Tape recertification service
7382 - Security System Services
- Burglar alarm monitoring and maintenance
- Fire alarm monitoring and maintenance
- Security systems devices, burglar and fire alarm: monitoring and maintenance
8711 - Engineering Services
- Pollution abatement design
- Machinery repair and maintenance
- Project management
8742 - Management Consulting Services
- Administrative management consultants
- General management consultants
- Human resource consultants
- Management engineering consultants
- Management information systems consultants
- Manufacturing management consultants
- Marketing consultants
- Operations research consultants
- Personnel management consultants, except employment service
- Physical distribution consultants
- Site location consultants
General Services Administration Product Or Service
PSC Category Codes – IT And Telecommunications
D301 - Facility Operation And Maintenance
D302 - Systems Development
D306 - Systems Analysis
D307 - IT Strategy and Architecture
D308 - Programming
D310 - Cyber-Security And Data Backup
D314 - System Acquisition Support
D318 - Integrated Hardware/Software/Services Solutions
D319 - Annual Software Maintenance Service Plans
D320 - Annual Hardware Maintenance Service Plans
D321 - Help Desk
D324 - Business Continuity
D325 - Data Centers And Storage
D399 - Other IT And Telecommunications
Small Business Cyber-Security Threats“Computer Security Institute survey showed that a third of all data breached in just one year came at the expenses of businesses with 100 employees or less.” – National Institute of Standards and Technology, US Department of Commerce
Understanding the threat a cyber-security information systems breach poses to business operations is the first step in securing a network. Companies lose millions to theft every year, cyber crime can cause companies to lose their entire business.
As our business systems rely more on technology to operate, our exposure to cyber-crime will only increase. Historically, cyber vandals and hacktivists were making a name for themselves defacing websites. In today’s era of the information super highway the threat is from cyber criminals and nation-state sponsored information warriors stealing valuable information and waging cyber warfare to disrupt economic stability. Doing nothing is no longer an option, but what solutions can a small to medium business afford?Denial-of-Service attacks are used, “to blackmail a business. They demonstrate they can take down the system or the network and then say if you don’t pay us we will take you out, and they mean it.” – Richard Kissel, Information Security Analyst, Computer Security Division, NIST
A business can outsource contractor authority to configure and secure their network, but ultimately they remain responsible for their network security. Requiring contractors to provide policy and procedures documentation with all configuration management documentation is essential for the non-technical business to maintain technical situational awareness.
It is the configuration management documentation which enables an employer to prevent their IT-Staff from becoming the single point of failure in their business process.